- Company Profile
AB Assessments is a company that delivers psychometric services targeting students and organizations. AB Assessments is equipped and capable of delivering quality assessment services. AB Assessments takes initiative in keeping up with current and new trends in the assessment industry. I ensure that my products are regularly updated and are most relevant to the South African Context.
I make use of tests, questionnaires and exercises that are available via pencil & paper administration, laptop/computer administration, online administration and one-to-one administration. As a service organisation, my existence depends on my ability to provide superior services to my clients.
- What is Psychometrics?
Psychometric assessments are standardized psychological measurements of cognitive abilities, skills and personality traits. They are designed to find job or career related information about individuals. Psychometric assessments are required to be administered by either a qualified, experienced Psychometrist or Psychologist who is registered with the HPCSA.
- Benefit of Psychometrics
- It will help you select few careers that you can pursue from a whole sea of career options that are available in the market.
- You will become more informed about your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Getting to know what careers one is naturally inclined to be good at will increase the chances of leading a happy and successful life.
- Work stress, or unhappiness at work, which is often attributed to an inability to cope with the work pressure and the feeling of being a “misfit” in the career one is pursuing, can be eliminated if one knows what career is the BEST FIT.
- Knowing yourself and making informed choice will help you to pursue your dream career.
- The Purpose of Career Assessments
- Career assessments aim to increase your self-awareness so that you can better determine what type of career fists your lifestyle, interests and personality.
- Career assessments do not give you straightforward answers as to what course to take, degree to study or career path to follow – they give you a place to start in–depth career exploration.
- It is important to remember that the world of work is constantly changing and what you choose to study does not necessary determine the path your career will take.
- Knowing yourself, your career values and interests, will make a positive difference in determining the path you choose to take.
- Career Assessments
- Adult Career Assessments
- School Readiness Assessments
- Educational Assessments
- Concession Assessments
- Study Skills Workshops
- Grade 9 Subject Choice Assessments
- Teaching Reading Skills – Coming Soon
- Selection Assessments
- Assessment Measures
- General Reasoning Ability
- Study Habits and Attitudes
- Cognitive Process Profile
- Price Structure
For a quotation please contact Alison Raleigh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prices subject to change
AB Assessments looks forward to rendering a quality service to you
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Psychometrist Independent Practice
Practice No: 0537160
HPCSA Reg No: PMT0090093
Cell: 082 450 2619
Address: 7 Da Gama Street, Douglasdale Sandton, 2055.