This is a 60-minute one-on-one session that incorporates a narrative approach to exploring your potential career options.
What can you expect from your career guidance session:
- Help you figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life. I will not tell you what to do or tell you what you should major in or what career you should pursue.
- I will help you make sense of your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career and educational choices,
- Assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- Help you locate resources and sources of career information.
- Help you to determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
How can I help you?
Alison Raleigh uses assessment tools in order to advise working-adults with alternative careers that may be a better match for their skills, interests and personality type.